Illinois State Deans’ Association - Illinois Principals Association
Joint Membership Agreement
Pursuant to a new agreement with the Illinois Principals Association, membership in the Illinois State Deans’ Association will be available through a special joint IPA-ISDA membership. Membership in ISDA is now only available through this joint IPA-ISDA membership package.
Deans are eligible for two types of IPA-ISDA membership: Full IPA-ISDA membership or Affiliate IPA-ISDA membership. Both membership types include full membership in ISDA, with IPA Paying directly to ISDA $50 for your ISDA membership.
Deans who are not members of their school district’s collective bargaining unit are eligible for full IPA-ISDA membership or affiliate IPA-ISDA membership.
Deans who are members of their school district’s collective bargaining unit are eligible for affiliate IPA-ISDA membership only.
Benefits of IPA include:
- IPA Connect Online Community
- Member Discounts to IPA Conferences, Administrator Academies and Workshops
- Member Access to the IPA Website
- Legal Counsel (Affiliate membership does not include legal counsel.)
- Contract Review and Access to Model Contract
- Annual Salary and Benefits Study
- New Leader Support and Coaching
- Resume Review
- Full time Lobbyist
- Liaison on ISBE Committees
- Networking, Leadership and Social Opportunities
Explanation of IPA-ISDA Membership Types & Dues Structure